Friday, June 17, 2011

Updates For The Darken Side Of Me

Well where do I start what a week I have been having. Yesterday, was a very proud day for my family and somewhat melancholy for me as a Mum. As most of you have known yesterday that my son Brandon got accepted into the Naval Engineering in The United States Navy program. He scored what he needed well a little above what he needed. So now he is signing all of his paper work and going to MEPs this Sunday for all his medical stuff. Now I got to face it that in as little as a month my son could be heading out to boot camp. It's amazing to have been as blessed and lucky to have my 4 sons. Watching them grow from an infant into grown men. Being there to catch them  when they fall and giving that gentle gudiance in the process.  I'am so very prod of each and everyone of them. Okay enough of all that perhaps I'm starting to feel that dreadful empty nest feeling. I do know that this doesn't mean I'm losing any of my sons. I'm very sure they will be back from time to time.

Well in other news I'm hoping I'm one step closer in getting a Litearay Agents so we can start the process of getting The Darken Side Of Me out so people could enjoy this amazing story I have chosen to tell. I'm hoping that you all will be entrahal by the story I have to tel and been laboring over and perfecting for a few years now. I got an e-mail last night from Idaliz Seymour @ About Words. I'm not that neavie. I know this isn't concrete that this person will like The Darken Side of Me. But it's still amazing that they are interested in wanting to read The First Three Complete Chapters. But it is a start. As soon as I get a reply I will let everyone know the outcome of this inqurier.

I also wanted to first wish all those Fathers out there A Happy Father's Day to each and every wonderful Father out there. I also want to thank everyone that has been taking the time to read my blog. Take Care of Yourself and yours. Just remember The Greatest Thing You Will Ever Learn Is To Love and Be Loved In Return.

Love~n~Light!!
Nikky
XXXOOO

2 comments: